Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good idea sweety

The father of the 3 Kings checking in on my smart wife's blog. I hope this catches on and we have some fun with it. It was easy to set up a the ability to post and it takes about 30 seconds. Some of you may have heard this already, for for those of you that don't pay attention to current events, the 35W bridge over the Mississippi River fell down during Coleman's 10th birthday party last week. And although I was unable to go save people that night because of the wine and the beer and the partying for Coleman's big #10, I was called into service for 12 hour days throughout the weekend. I'll figure out how to post pictures tonight with that smart wife and show them to you. Anyway, while protecting that bridge I had an unfortunate accident of my own when I fell off of a department issued Polaris 4-wheel ATV. I sacrificed 4 weeks of use of one opposable thumb for the security of that bridge yesterday. I would do it all over again if I had to. Anyway, that's what's going on in my world this week. Anyone else care to share.

No comments: